This last week has reminded me of what an amazing place London is and how lucky we are to call her our hometown! I love that everything is always continually changing - I'm sure you could easily fill 365 days with entirely new activities every day. Since I have a rare full week just to enjoy life/not be at work I've been trying to make the most of it!
My 3 highlights of this week have been:
1) Aladdin the musical (oh my goodness go see it! Check out dayseat.com for how to enter their daily ticket draw if you're feeling lucky),
2) The ingenious Orbit Slide at the Olympic Park (30 seconds of super fast, super scary sliding time! £15 but £3 more gets you an annual pass - great for visitors and locals!) And lastly;
3) Kanada-Ya in Soho for ramen so good even Japanese folk seem not to mind queueing for it!
4 days til the big flight! That suitcase is still looking pretty empty though..!
No comments:
Post a Comment