My last (fingers and toes triply crossed) ever medical school exam was completed today! Feels a bit anti-climactic if I'm honest when after all the hours and hours and hours of reading you do only a tiny fraction comes up, but unfortunately that's just how it works!!
Now I have three lovely days in London to catch up on all the things I've been missing... see all those exhibitions I've been eyeing up, chill with friends, watch a film (!), go sit in a park in the sunshine, read a FICTION book (WHOA) and maybe also start packing my bags....!
Off to to see my wonderful grandparents in Canada first, then Sydney with my old first year roommate (who is now based in Hong Kong) - will also see 3 people there I haven't seen in years(!), then it's New Zealand and South Africa for my "elective" / break I've been waiting for for far too long! So actually I'll plenty of time on planes for reading and watching films, so maybe I should scrap those off my list for now!
Cannot wait. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment