I would say I haven't hit the stress wall yet. Though I'm sure it's out there waiting for me. I guess when you've sat so many exams eventually you get better at postponing the inevitable meeting with that stress wall...! In fact, I probably sound a bit relaxed! There's little point in burning out though before the finish line ;)
I'm currently sitting on a corner on my bed. I sort of have to because the rest of it is covered in paper, books, stationary, a hairbrush, clothes and oh yes then there's the duvet..! And my room unfortunately mirrors my bed in terms of space : clutter ratio!
I look forward avidly to the afternoon when I can sit here for as long as I want, without feeling guilty, rather than blogging away to Coldplay hoping I'll soon feel sleepy so I don't feel sleepy in tomorrow's fracture clinic where I plan to practice some of my orthopaedic examination techniques. Not that there's anything not fun about blogging and listening to Coldplay ;)
But yes, freedom awaits. The light at the end of the 6-year tunnel :)
No comments:
Post a Comment