Saturday, 12 April 2014

Made it :)

I have apparently now been a (currently holidaying) junior dr for just over 24 hours! I also did that super geeky silly thing of booking tickets (to Sydney Zoo!) under my new prefix earlier. The novelty will wear off very soon I'm sure. Also really hoping (for them and me) that on the 25 hour flight I'm taking tomorrow from Canada to Australia, no one is taken ill!! That would be a true test of my skills that I would rather postpone for now. The pain from the last set of exams is still raw!

This week with my grandparents has once again flown by (clearly we've been having too much fun!) but I'll see them soon enough at my pre-graduation ceremony back home in June :)

For now, am going Down Under!

P.s. The night after I wrote that last post did end up being preeeeeeeeeetty long! I slept badly and woke up at 1am, 3am and then at 5:45am which was just as well as the results were released around 5am! I looked at my phone, ready to again be disappointed that nothing had come through, but saw a Whatsapp message from a friend saying something along the lines of "phew". I thought "argh!", checked my inbox and there were those four glorious letters. Not f-a-i-l, but p-a-s-s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment