Tomorrow we are officially working doctors! It's a scary, scary thought. So scary that last night after one of my new flatmates poured out his fears, I realised, for once, I too was more scared than I had realised. Consequently I got very little sleep and ended up walking all the way to the hospital this morning as I had left so early.
It was a busy morning but I'm grateful my partner-in-crime and I at least had a practice run racing after our team lead who was working at absolute lightning speed. All the stories you hear about juniors simultaneously juggling notes/obs files/clipboards/themselves are true!
I'm determined not to make tonight another sleepless one so time for a bit more last minute revision (where a syllabus when you actually need one?!) before my last night as a junior doc who can pretend they aren't actually one at all!
No comments:
Post a Comment